Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Valentine DAY sms | Valentine’s day cards



Here is the best collection from thebollywoodactress.com for the Valentine day sms,valentine’s day e cards to send their beloved
Numerous lovers or couples  going to enjoy Valentine’s Day while they enjoy the loving memories devote to their dearly loved person. Hence, Valentine’s day is definitely a good time to talk about your love, good care along with other people too. In my opinion no one dislikes greetings message due to the fact we all want to have the love and considerations from other people. As a result, send a Valentine’s SMS, Valentine’s Day messages, valentine SMS in Hindi, valentine’s day greetings cards to your close friends, members of the family not to mention your lifetime companion to exhibit your love and caring to them



New Valentine's Day Wallpapers

Happy Valentine’s Day! Message
A lovely day is made up of 24 hours.
A lovely week is made up of 7 lovely days.
A lovely year is made up of 52 lovely weeks
But my life became lovely just .because I love you
Happy Valentine DAY sms
Valentine’s Day! Message
To be honest with you,
I don’t have the words
to make you feel better,
But I do have the arms
to give you a hug,
Ears to listen to whatever
you want to talk about,
And I have a heart,
A heart that’s aching
to see you smile again.
New Valentine's Day Wallpapers
Valentine’s Day! Message
48+2 Members can sit in a Bus.
5+1 can sit in a Car.
3+1 can sit in a auto
1+1 can sit in a Bike.
Only 1 can sit in my Heart,
That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine
New Valentine's Day Wallpapers

Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
n luv d person ho luvs u more than u.
New Valentine's Day Wallpapers (8)

We’ve known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I’ve been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you’ve always been a friend to me,
But now I’m wanting more….
Think about it !
Happy Valentine’s Day!
New Valentine's Day Wallpapers (9)
No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.
New Valentine's Day Wallpapers (19)
In School, They Taught Me That
1 hour = 60 Mints
1 Min = 60 Secs
But They Never Told Me That
1 Sec Without You = 100 Years:
New Valentine's Day Wallpapers (26)
Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!

Every time i miss you,
A star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky
and the stars are gone,
Its because you made me
miss you too much!
Be my Valentine!

8th Feb: Rose Day
9th : Propose Day
10t : Chocolate Day
11th : Teddy bear Day
12th : Hug Day
13th : Kiss Day
14th : Valentine’s Day
So I wish U beautiful Love Week .

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

thecinemazone Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates