Sunday, February 13, 2011

valentine Day SMS |valentine Day quotes


February 14  celebration of lovers Valentine’s Day almost everywhere in entire world. Most people of most age celebrate Romantic Days Celebration, however particularly youngsters really wants to enjoy this day as unforgettable day.
Valentine’s Day may be the day of love and closeness. This is a day dedicated to everyone who is delighting in a happy loving relationship. Valentine’s Day is another day to convey your love and also to enjoy the actual nature of affection. here is the Top collection of best Valentine’s Day Sms collection
 

Valentine’s Day Sms collection

Let’s share the world.
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me…
Happy Valentine’s Day

sms

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.
Happy Valentine’s Day

valentines_day_greeting_196
Let’s share the world
. A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
Happy Valentine’s Day

valentines_day_greeting_242
Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!
valentines_day_greeting_261
"It takes half of our life to find true love, And half to keep them.
I am lucky to spend less than half in finding U
And the rest of my life to be spent in keeping U in my heart."
Happy Valentine’s Day
."’I Trust You’ is a better compliment than ‘I Love You’ because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust."
valentines_day_greeting_269
."My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,
Like a mirror without a reflection.
I Love U my Valentine"
."I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today.
I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever"
Happy Valentine’s Day
."Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one"
Happy Valentine’s Day
valentine-scraps
"If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ?? "
Happy Valentine’s Day
valentines_day_greeting_227

Valentine’s quotes

For a Granddaughter and her family on Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day is special, because it brings the chance to tell each of you how much you mean, and how very much you’re loved! Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your family, dear Granddaughter!
Valentine’s quotes 2
   To a loving Daughter and her family on Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day is a loving time, and the sweetest part of it is telling you how we feel! Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your family, dear Daughter!
valentine-sms-06
Valentine’s quotes 3
   A Valentine message just for you. Valentine greetings, Valentine thoughts and Valentine wishes, too. From all of us here who know that there’s no one who’s nicer than you! Have a great day!
Valentine’s quotes 4

  • Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.”  by William Shakespeare

  • Valentine’s quotes 5
  • Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” by Robert Frost

  • Valentine’s quotes 5

  • “I’ve never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you. And then you made me believe it too…” by Jake Gyllenhall

  • Stumble
    Delicious
    Technorati
    Twitter
    Facebook

    1 Comment:

    Sleepyhead said...

    These are very romantic and sweet valentine's day wishes and messages. Perfect to write on a card on this Heart's day!

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts

     

    thecinemazone Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates