Saturday, April 9, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan comes out in support of Anna Hazare



All the members of the Bollywood town have come out in the support of the social activist Anna Hazare's fight against corruption. Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan extending his hand of support to the old man said that he is always for the issues that will benefit India.

Wrote Mr Bachchan in his blog, “I shall always be supportive of any issue which benefits the nation. I do not have to preach and shout out my allegiance towards my country from the roof top every day. My loyalty is not up for questioning and is not most certainly in a realm where it can be doubted."

The actor was very much hurt by a comment by a girl named Pooja on his Blog. Amitabh further replied to her saying, “It is painful to know that without having complete knowledge of the matter from my end, she could assume factors which are not existent. To state that I am busy and interested in earning my money only and not concerned with matters of social interest, is completely unacceptable and unfair."

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

thecinemazone Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates