Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lara Dutta's campaign in opposition to Bollywood masala pictures


Lara Dutta's campaign in opposition to Bollywood masala pictures: When you get talking to the beautiful Lara Dutta about her newly launched production house, one thing becomes clear that a lot of thought and planning has gone behind the making of Bheegi Basanti.
Lara Dutta's campaign in opposition to Bollywood masala pictures
Lara, who is looking forward to the release of her first production - Chalo Dilli, revealed recently, "Chalo Dilli didn't come to me for production. I was just offered the role. But after reading the script I decided that if I have to start my production house, I need to do it now with this film.

Chalo Dilli is not your typical Bollywood masala flick. In fact it is a kind of film Lara hasn't done before. One does wonder then that how did she come around to star in one and even produce it.

"Explaining her reasons Lara said, "There have been numerous instances when I was approached with a brilliant script but there were no producers to finance it. They backed off citing that the film will not have any commercial value. But I have decided to make films through Bheegi Basanti which have great scripts even if they are off beat and not commercially viable."

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

thecinemazone Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha, Free Blogger Templates